I'm going to make this short because I'm busy, and really don't want to talk much about it.
Just recently my grandfather went to the doctor because be was anemic; he was losing weight and energy and has basically done nothing but sleep day and night. So, after taking him to the hospital for a CAT scan, we found out that he now has cancer in three locations, and it's pretty advanced. It's already metastasized (sp?) and could potentially be in more; we don't know. He turns 90 this year, and we've agreed that he's just too old to try chemotherapy for fear that he'd just be miserable from the sickness it causes, and his doctor seems to think that it might now do much good anyways. So, my days are now devoted to taking care of him and making sure he's happy and comfortable until he's called home. So I won't be active for awhile. No one knows how long he has left, even the doctors say they can't give a sure time frame.
IF I OWE YOU SOMETHING, I WILL GET IT TO YOU.
Right now, I'm just trying to make a soldier's dwindling days as happy as they can be. I apologize, but he takes priority.
I'll still be around, so if you have a question you can still note me. Just the art is going to come very, very slowly, if at all.
I'm sorry for any inconveniences.
Quick tag to lighten the mood?I was tagged by... 1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry!
So 10 facts about me, hey? 1. I live in Jacksonville, FL (good ol' USA)
2. I'm 20 years old, my birthday is March 2nd and I am a Pisces.
3. I'm tentative bipolar; I can switch personalities abnormally fast, with or without a trigger. The switches are normally extreme, but they've gotten better. I do suffer from depression, which I think is a part of my problem.
4. I am a self taught artist; I've never had formal instruction, minus the help I've gotten from my peers and idols here on dA.
5. I have two dogs, a lab mix named Blade and a wolf hybrid named Alosaka.
6. I've always wanted a horse, so I channel my love of them through adopts and HaRPG.
7. I get distracted very, very easily. Be warn- OOOH SHINY ouo
8. I'm demi-panromantic, though sexually I prefer men. But when I fall in love, gender truly makes no difference to me.
9. I'm a hopeless romantic, and dream of eventually falling in love with someone. I'm very old-fashioned.
Ten questions... for me?
1. Whats your favorite kind of weather?
Stormy, complete with thunder & lightning.
2. Do you watch anime? Whats your favorite if yes?
Right now my current obsession is Hetalia, though I've also watched Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, some AoT, and quite a few older animes.3. Favorite animal and why?
It's a toss-up between wolves , tigers and horses; they're both gorgeous creatures, full of wild beauty and natural elegance. My love for tigers came from my grandmother, though. 4. If you have a fursona, explain how they came to be that species.
I've always loved wolves, and Skullduggery was just kind of born like that. The wings are because of my obsession with flight and the sky.5. If you ever had a child what would your daughters name be?
Hm, well, it would probably be Natalya or a type of gemstone, like Amber.6. Do you like your name?
No; I actually do plan on changing my first legal name into the name I want: Amethyst.7. What food are you really good at making?
I'm better at baking, but I cook Italian dishes well!8. What is your favorite part of the Zoo?
Ooo, our new Tiger Exhibit <3 I love walking through the winding paths. Though it could definitely be shadier e.o9. Which animal are you most proficient at drawing?
Horses definitely, though Shedu and wolves come in close second.10. Whats your personality?
Depends on when you catch me; normally I'm pretty happy and optimistic, though I can be depressive, pessimistic, self-defeating, destructive, and clingy. Very few people can tell the difference when I put my mind to it, because I've perfected the art of the fake smile.Almost there... 10 questions for you guys!
1. How long have you known your best friend(s)?
2. What kind of books/stories do you like to read the most?
3. If you could choose anywhere on the planet, where would you live?
4. How may times have you changed your life's goal or dream?
5. Do you have any addictions? (Not drugs/drinking)
6. What is your best and worse personality trait.
7. How many times have you told someone you love them, and really meant it?
8. Who was your first character or fursona, and do you still have them?
9. How did you start your artistic journey?
10. What the weirdest quirk you have?